First of all, we will explain the source of biomass fuel
Biomass fuel is mainly made from agricultural and forestry wastes (such as straw, bagasse, sawdust, etc.) as raw materials through a series of processes such as crushing, mixing, extrusion, drying and so on.
Secondly, understand the calorific value of biomass fuel:
|Name||Calorific value per kilogram (kJ)||Heat output (kcal)||Ash (per cent)|
Significance of using biomass fuel in drying equipment:
1. The calorific value of biomass fuel is about 3900-4800kka / kg, and the calorific value after carbonization is as high as 7000-8000kka / kg.
2. High combustion efficiency. Biomass fuel has high purity and does not contain other non heating impurities. Its carbon content is 75-85%, ash content is 3-6%, and moisture content is 1-3%. It will directly reduce the cost of enterprises.
3. Use Anquan. Biomass fuel is made of pure natural plants, does not contain chemical substances, so there will be no poisoning, explosion, leakage and other accidents.
4. Clean and environmental protection. As the biomass fuel does not contain sulfur and phosphorus, it does not produce sulfur dioxide and phosphorus pentoxide, acid rain and environmental pollution.
5. Biomass fuel is clean and easy to make. It not only reduces the labor intensity of workers, reduces the labor cost, but also greatly improves the labor environment.
6. After the combustion of biomass fuel, the ash is very small, the cost of slag removal is reduced, and the stacking site is small.
7. Sustainable use. The combustion ash of biomass fuel can be used as fertilizer to promote the growth of new plants.
8. Biomass fuel is a kind of renewable energy endowed by nature.